The signage is offered in 3 different material substrates, namely:
- 1.5mm Styrene – a flat, lightweight material ideal for indoor signage. The signs can be self installed with a good double-sided tape to flat, dry wall surfaces
- 3mm Corex – this material can be used indoor and outdoor, similar to the material used for estate agent boards. The signs can be self installed with a good double-sided tape to flat, dry wall surfaces
- 3mm Diobond – This material is available in a white base or a brushed Aluminium feel. This substrate can be printed full colour and is ideal for outdoor applications for a premium, durable signage application. These signs are heavier than the other materials so it would require a drill and stabilizer fixing to any wall or hanging devise. The signage can be delivered with pre-drilled holes or an installer can be arranged.
- Floor vinyl’s – This substrate is supplied as a self-adhesive decal, which can be applied to flat, dry and clean floor surfaces – IE Tiles, smooth Concrete etc. these can be printed full colour and is supplied with a wheat lamination to protect the print as a finish
- Other display items – Graphics can be applied to freestanding pull up banners and banner walls as temporary applications – please enquire for a customised solution to your own specification
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) also available
Brandteam as a full PPE consultancy also has branded items available to purchase.
From Branded Masks, Visors, PPE protection suits or cover-alls, sanitiser foot and elbow pumps to consumables like hand sanitiser in various bulk packs.