At Brand Team we believe that giving back and paying it forward helps build a world where we can all thrive. At present we have three initiatives that we are supporting:
The South African Small and Medium Enterprises Association uplifts and empowers the SMME sector in order to transform the economic landscape into an inclusive market for the benefit of all; and to be the catalyst in addressing economic, political and legislative impediments to the growth of SMMEs.
Brand Team is proud to be a member and sponsor of the organisation and actively assists them achieve their goals.
My Father’s House is a self-funded non-government organisation with a holistic focus on the physical, mental and spiritual health of the poor and vulnerable of Cape Town, South Africa. My Father’s House currently operates a Community Kitchen in Simon’s Town that feeds between 450 – 500 people a day. This kitchen does the following:
- Meals on wheels for the vulnerable of the Far South
- Feeds the homeless of Simon’s Town and surrounds
- Feeds elderly of Masiphumelele
- Feeds children in Capricorn Park
- Provide gas to other soup kitchens to cook
- Rehabilitate and rehome the homeless
- Provide skills and training for the vulnerable
- Engage in community outreach and support local events
- Engage with stakeholders to help build a safe and secure environment
Goedverwacht Awakens NPC is a special purpose organisation based in the Moravian village of Goedverwacht in the Western Cape of South Africa. The non-profit company was founded to build capacity, innovation and resilience in the tourism, agriculture, education and social development sectors to drive the growth of small businesses and to support the development of a pathway into the Fourth Industrial Revolution for the youth in particular.
Further, they seek to actively preserve and maintain the authentic and unique cultural heritage of Goedverwacht.
Brand Team sponsors facilitation, marketing and compliance services to the organisation.
My Father’s House
SA SME Association
Please complete the form to be contacted by a Brand Team Specialist: